Nations Roof is excited about the opportunity to open up an office in Oregon to service our Clients in this region. We are pleased to announce the appointment of Scott Baxter as President of Nations Roof of Oregon.
According to Rich Nugent, CEO, “I have known Scott for many years and experienced firsthand his commitment to the roofing industry. Scott will be a tremendous asset to Nations Roof as the president of the Oregon office. Scott brings a level of technical expertise that very few have in roofing. I’m looking forward to a long successful relationship while we continue to grow in new markets like Oregon. Nations Roof continues to attract the best of the best in the industry. Welcome, Scott, you fit right in.”
Scott has been involved in construction since 1980 when he started working in the family roofing business. Upon graduation from college, he joined the roofing and building envelope consulting team at CRS, Inc. where responsibilities included involvement in litigation, creation of roof asset management programs, expert witness testimony and forensic and product investigations. Scott has authored specifications for several national clients and provided contract administration for the projects.
He became active in the roofing contracting division of CRS in the late 1990’s, where duties included estimation, project management, sales and general management of the operations. He has reviewed and monitored accounts receivable/accounts payable, budget estimates, balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
A little of Scott’s background:
- Past Vice President – National Roofing Contractors Association
- Instructor for National Roofing Contractors Association Roof Repair & Maintenance Program
- Past President – Carolinas Roofing & Sheet Metal Contractors Association, 2011
- NRCA Future Executives Institute graduate
- Contributing author of the 4th & 5th Editions of the National Roofing Contractors Association’s Roofing & Waterproofing Manual
- Past Director of National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) and the Carolinas Roofing and Sheet Metal Contractors Association (CRSMCA)
- Past Chairman of the Technical Operations Committee of the NRCA
- Past president – National Roofing Legal Resource Center
- Currently on the NRCA Technical Operations Committee, Repair Manual Revision Task Force and director of the National Roofing Legal Resource Center
Contact the Portland Office: 503-480-6566